From: how to reccall the deleted files how to reccall the deleted on
today(29-5-2010) , when i opened photomanager, all the files from mydocuments
(.xls & .doc ) are opened in Photomanager. I deleted all the files from
photomanager and immediately deleted from recycle bin also. but after when i
goto to mydocuments, there was no files.. now how i can recover these files.
pls help me
From: Dave Peterson on
I'm not sure what photomanager is, but it sounds like you deleted the files from
your harddrive through some interface contained in photomanager.

And when you emptied the recycle bin, you deleted all those files permanently.

Do you have backups?

If you emailed some, you may have a copy (older versions???) in your email's
sent folder. Or maybe you shared them with others who can send a copy back???

This won't help for this current problem, but you may want to look at buying an
external harddrive (or even a thumbdrive big enough to hold your important
files).

You may want to consider backing up to the cloud:
www.mozy.com (2GB free)
www.carbonite.com (I don't recall a free version)
or Microsoft's skydrive
www.skydrive.com (25GB free, but more manual work required)
(with a Microsoft live id)

http://www.cloudstorageexplorer.com/
is a program that makes the MS skydrive look like another harddrive on your pc.

I think mozy and carbonite are each about $5/month for unlimited backups.

--

Dave Peterson