From: timOleary on
Windows XP pro
I don't know if I am using the correct terms, but when I go to
websites or login to my google account, a popup with several email
addresses opens. I'd like to clear this data out since it is either
old email addresses or ones I misspelled and they got saved.
thanks
From: JD on
timOleary wrote:
> Windows XP pro
> I don't know if I am using the correct terms, but when I go to
> websites or login to my google account, a popup with several email
> addresses opens. I'd like to clear this data out since it is either
> old email addresses or ones I misspelled and they got saved.
> thanks

The Real Truth MVP is not listed on the MVP list:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

The web page http://www.ms-mvp.org/ uses Godaddy's stealth
frame-redirection to redirect you to:
http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

Check out �pcbutts� using your favorite search engine.

Can you really trust someone like this? Do you really want to follow his
advice?

--
JD..
From: JD on
timOleary wrote:
> Windows XP pro
> I don't know if I am using the correct terms, but when I go to
> websites or login to my google account, a popup with several email
> addresses opens. I'd like to clear this data out since it is either
> old email addresses or ones I misspelled and they got saved.
> thanks

Try this: Highlight or select the incorrect entry and hit the delete key
on your keyboard. Does that work?

If not, then post your question in a newsgroup specific to your web
browser or at least reply and let us know what web browser you're using.

--
JD..
From: Bruce Chambers on
timOleary wrote:
> Windows XP pro
> I don't know if I am using the correct terms, but when I go to
> websites or login to my google account, a popup with several email
> addresses opens. I'd like to clear this data out since it is either
> old email addresses or ones I misspelled and they got saved.
> thanks

In addition to JD's advise, it may help for to to seek out and delete
any cookies you have on your system that are specific to those we bites
where this issue occurs. It's the cookies where such information is
often stored.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: