From: sovaran singh sovaran on
i want to prepare chart from my data table.there are year wise different
field along with the total of each field.
how to retain total of each field in the table the chart but I don't want
the total of each field in chart.

kindly respond me at the earliest.

New Delhi
From: Bernard Liengme on
If I understand the question correctly - just select the required data with
the mouse before you make the chart.
best wishes