From: Tahera Tahera on
I am marking learners assignments in excel. Want to know an easier way to
check all formatting techniques applied in the worksheet
From: Chip Pearson on
I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for, but there is no built
in way to enumerate all of the various format options in effect for
all the cells in a worksheet. You might want to provide much more
detail about just what you need to determine.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional,
Excel, 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

From: Billns on
On 5/18/2010 8:42 AM, Tahera wrote:
> I am marking learners assignments in excel. Want to know an easier way to
> check all formatting techniques applied in the worksheet

Easier way than what?

I don't know how complex your students' assignments are. I would think
comparing a paper copy of your formatted worksheet along with the
student's assignment would work.

I taught Excel classes at our community college for many years. I was
more concerned with accuracy than with formatting.

Bill