From: Derek Cannon on
Hey! This is the first question I can contribute too! I found a very
useful tool for finding out what tags you can use to parse information
in Nokogiri. It's called SelectorGadget.

Check it out at http://www.selectorgadget.com/

Watch the tutorial video and I think you'll be very pleased with the
results.

--Derek

From: Derek Cannon on
Also, how you would enter this information into Ruby using Nokogiri
after letting SelectorGadget find the CSS path you want is:

require 'nokogiri'
require 'open-uri'

doc = Nokogiri::HTML(open(YOUR_URL_HERE))

doc.css("YOUR SelectGadget PATH HERE").each { |i|
# do something
}

From: Andrea Dallera on
Hei Derek,

thanks a lot for the suggestion! I use mechanize a lot and this tool
will be very useful: getting the right query is very tricky sometimes,
this makes it a no brainer.

--
Andrea Dallera
http://github.com/bolthar/freightrain