From: shawna on
instead of showing open files side by side on the bottom task bar. How can I
change it so that the open excel files are stacked up?
From: Bob I on
Operating system, and version of Excel?

From: Tom Hutchins on
In XL2007, select Office button >> Excel Options >> Advanced >> scroll down
to the Display section >> uncheck the "Show all windows in the Taskbar"
checkbox >> OK

I don't have XL2003 or earlier available at the moment, but I believe the
checkbox is under Tools >> Options >> (maybe on the General tab).

Hope this helps,

Hutch

From: Tom Hutchins on
In XL2003 select Tools >> Options >> View tab >> uncheck Windows in Taskbar
>> OK

Hutch