From: Wietse Venema on
Geert Hendrickx:
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 07:42:58PM +0100, Stefan Palme wrote:
> >
> > > check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipients
> > > check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipients_default
> > >
> > > // REJECT rejected for testing purposes
> >
> > Thanks for the hint. But the content of "recipients_default" must also be
> > stored in LDAP (because some admin with LDAP access privileges will
> > define the default behaviour), so I can not use regular expression
> > lookups, but only the lookups as defined by the access(5) syntax.
>

> If all recipients are in the same domain, you can specify a catch-all
> address with the domain-default action:
>

> user1(a)example.com action1
> user2(a)example.com action2
> @example.com REJECT foobar

Minor correction:

user1(a)example.com action1
user2(a)example.com action2
example.com REJECT foobar

(the @domain notation is used mainly in address rewriting maps).

Wietse

From: mouss on
Stefan Palme a �crit :
>> check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipients
>> check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipients_default
>>
>> // REJECT rejected for testing purposes
>
> Thanks for the hint. But the content of "recipients_default" must
> also be stored in LDAP (because some admin with LDAP access privileges
> will define the default behaviour), so I can not use regular expression
> lookups, but only the lookups as defined by the access(5) syntax.

if it's in ldap, then do it in ldap instead of pcre. make your ldap
query return the "default behaviour" whatever the key is.

From: Stefan Palme on
On Sun, 2010-02-14 at 23:44 +0100, mouss wrote:
> Stefan Palme a �crit :
> >> check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipients
> >> check_recipient_access pcre:/etc/postfix/recipients_default
> >>
> >> // REJECT rejected for testing purposes
> >
> > Thanks for the hint. But the content of "recipients_default" must
> > also be stored in LDAP (because some admin with LDAP access privileges
> > will define the default behaviour), so I can not use regular expression
> > lookups, but only the lookups as defined by the access(5) syntax.
> >

> if it's in ldap, then do it in ldap instead of pcre. make your ldap
> query return the "default behaviour" whatever the key is.

Something like this?

check_recipient_access ldap:/etc/postfix/recipients.cf
check_recipient_access ldap:/etc/postfix/recipients_default.cf

with /etc/postfix/recipients_default.cf:
search_base = ou=postfix,dc=example,dc=com
query_filter = (&(objectClass=postfixConfiguration)(cn=DEFAULT_BEHAVIOUR))

Nice idea... Have to take a look at this.

Thanks a lot!
-stefan-

From: Stan Hoeppner on
Wietse Venema put forth on 2/14/2010 12:52 PM:

> regexp:/etc/postfix/recipients.pcre

^^^^^^ ^^^^

Wietse is this a typo or am I about to learn something new about regexp/pcre
interchangeability/compatibility in Postfix? I'm assuming in the example above
that the .pcre file actually contains pcre syntax, not regexp syntax.

--
Stan

From: Ralf Hildebrandt on
* Stan Hoeppner <stan(a)hardwarefreak.com>:
> Wietse Venema put forth on 2/14/2010 12:52 PM:
>
> > regexp:/etc/postfix/recipients.pcre

> Wietse is this a typo or am I about to learn something new about regexp/pcre
> interchangeability/compatibility in Postfix? I'm assuming in the example above
> that the .pcre file actually contains pcre syntax, not regexp syntax.

It's a naming issue only.
One would OF COURSE name pcre files .pcre and regexp files .regexp (or
similar).
--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin