From: Ten Ten on
Hi ,
where can i find a goog tutorial for mssql server replication step by step ?

thanks for answers

From: Hilary Cotter on
My book is quite complete. Otherwise I would google on replication
tutorials.

--
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?

Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com

From: Michael Hotek on
BOL

--
Mike
Mentor

From: Paul Ibison on
I'd recommend a multi-pronged approach. For the theoretical background,
you'll need BOL. For some simple graphical tutorials have a look at
http://www.mssqlcity.com/Articles/Replic/Replic.htm. Hilary's book on
Transactional and Snapshot replication (signature below) is a good
combination of the theory and screenshots together. Apart from that, to
learn replication I'd advise using a test environment (even 2 instances on
the same box is enough initially) and trying as many scenarios as possible.
Post any 'anomalies' back here and ask us for help, as most likely they will
have been seen before.
Cheers,
Paul Ibison SQL Server MVP, www.replicationanswers.com
(recommended sql server 2000 replication book:
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602p.html)