From: dare ruby on
Dear all,

I have installed ruby 1.8.7 in slackware 13. Now i need to uninstall my
ruby from slackware how should i do?

Regards,
Jose

From: lw lw on

just eat it ,lol

On 19 March 2010 12:56, dare ruby <martin(a)angleritech.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have installed ruby 1.8.7 in slackware 13. Now i need to uninstall my
> ruby from slackware how should i do?
>
> Regards,
> Jose

it'me

From: Robert Klemme on
2010/3/19 dare ruby <martin(a)angleritech.com>:

> I have installed ruby 1.8.7 in slackware 13. Now i need to uninstall my
> ruby from slackware how should i do?

If you installed from source there is a file listing all installed
files (and directories IIRC). You can use that to delete the stuff
again.

Kind regards

robert

PS: Actually, Ruby is not supposed to be uninstalled. There is no way
back once you entered the realm of Ruby. ;-)

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/

From: Sereno Mendes on

Where can i find this file?

From: Robert Klemme on
2010/3/24 Sereno Mendes <loquaz(a)gmail.com>:

> Where can i find this file?

It's called ".installed.list" and resides in the root directory of the
unpacked source tree.

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/