From: eddy on
how to upload pictures from desktop document to facebook

From: John W. Vinson on
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:46:01 -0700, eddy <eddy(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>how to upload pictures from desktop document to facebook

Eddy, you're not talking to a search engine here; this is a volunteer forum
for Microsoft Access databases. We're real live human beings, and we're here
for a different subject, not general "how do I use my computer" questions.

I would expect that Facebook's website would have some help available, or that
you could ask some other Facebook members.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1
Prev: Form opens to blank record