From: donaldb on
I have been looking for a solution to my issue for several hours now but I
have had little luck finding an exact answer, so here goes. I used auto
filter to filter the data in my spreedsheet I have several columns but to
simplify things I am mainly concerned with three; one is regions, the other
is dealers, and the last is certified position. In a different tab I have a
table that has each region down column A and each postion across the row I
need a formula that will tell me how many of each given position there are
are in each region . I do not want to use a pivot table, and the data will be
constantly updated, so the formula needs to incorporate the filters. The
current type formula I am using per each region is =COUNTIF('EV Positions -
Data'!$I$544:$I$802, "EV Sales Leader") but it does not allow for updates.
Thanks for the Help
From: Gary Brown on
Take a look at the SumProduct( ) function.
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.