From: Guido Lavespa on
I added new edge on a dmz to test new antispam software. this is a new
EDGE in a working enviroment with exchange 2007 sp1 and edge.
I'm ready to configure Edge Synchronization.

Before I synchronize, I need to understant how to test this new edge,
so I want to switch on this new, to send/receive few messages, if all
works then I'll switch to the new edge.
I'm speaking about on how to switch the "connectors"
From: Guido Lavespa on
On 23 Giu, 16:22, Guido Lavespa <lav.gu...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I added new edge on a dmz to test new antispam software. this is a new
> EDGE in a working  enviroment with exchange 2007 sp1 and edge.
> I'm ready to configure Edge Synchronization.
>
> Before I synchronize, I need to understant how to test this new edge,
> so I want to switch on this new, to send/receive few messages, if all
> works then I'll switch to the new edge.
> I'm speaking about on how to switch the "connectors"

I installed the second EDGE end configured Edgesync.
The existing Send Connector was updated, in source server's properties
I see also the new server.
The problem:
the HUB forward email only ot the old EDGE.
I tried to switch off the old EGE but the email remain in HUB queue.
The EDGE is in perimetral network I opened the port 25 ad 50636 as
documented.
Somone could suggest me some check?

Pages: 1
Prev: ipsec.vbs