From: JohnE on
I am using vs2008 pro and have the ajax toolkit in it. But, it does not have
all of the ajax controls that are demoed on the asp.net site. I've googled
and not found what is demoed. I am looking for the HTMLEditor that is demoed
there and wondering if someone knows where to find it?
Thanks...John
From: JohnE on
Please disregard this posting. Machine failure. Need to restore.
Thanks...John