From: Greg Russell on
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:46:52 +0000, Greg Russell wrote in
8cgnibFf2tU1(a)mid.individual.net :

> I'm wondering if someone would tell me please in what Ubuntu package
> will I find the http_post_fields() PHP function?
>
> The web service with PHP is working fine with the sole exception of that
> missing function.

Well, I downloaded and extracted pecl_http-1.7.0.tgz where I now believe
the function resides, but am having problems compiling it.

$ cd pecl_http-1.7.0

$ phpize5
Configuring for:
PHP Api Version: 20090626
Zend Module Api No: 20090626
Zend Extension Api No: 220090626

$ ./configure --with-gnu-ld
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for cc... cc
checking for zlib.h... found in /usr
checking for zlib version >= 1.2.0.4... 1.2.3.3
checking for curl/curl.h... not found
configure: error: could not find curl/curl.h

I have curl installed, but can find no curl-dev package that might
include such headers.

Can anyone advise specific to Ubuntu 10.04, please?

Pages: 1
Prev: per process io stat
Next: Resources utilization