From: egwu on
after downloading,I always get this error message,this is not a valid pocket
pc messenger.pls.help.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
You might want to give a try to alternative messenger apps - they,in
general, are far more featureful than the free Yahoo Messenger (if we're
speaking of the same app, that is).

Please consult my dedicated full roundups, they explain ALL the differences
between the currently available Windows Mobile messenger apps:

http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/1725

It'll help a lot in choosing the right messenger app for you.

Feel free to ask further questions - I know the reviewed apps like the palm
of my hand.