From: jbhtbruce on
I have microsoft office 2003, and was using excel. i deleted some columns to
copy on to another worksheet. i then closed all the worksheets and agreed to
save changes....by mistake. is there any way of recovering that data that i
deleted?

heres hoping!
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Open your backup copy. If you haven't got one, make sure that you select
that option (always create backup copy) next time you save.
--
David Biddulph