From: kyle on
i downloaded a plug-in from this site
http://download.cnet.com/GetRates-Historical-Fx-Data-Excel-Add-In/3000-18483_4-10914605.html

there is supposed to be a tab that says getratesforex next to view after you
download it and that does not happen.

here's what my ribbon looks like after i've downloaded it
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/kylefoley76/Picture15.png

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/kylefoley76/Picture16.png

and here's proof that i've downloaded it

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k137/kylefoley76/Picture14.png
From: kyle on
anyone know the answer here?

From: Gord Dibben on
I cannot access your photobucket images but I did download and unzip the
getforex application files.

Ran setup.exe and installed the plug-in.

I now have a getrates.org.forex menu item on the Ribbon.

Click on that to get a "choose a forex" dropdown and a "retrieve and insert"

I suggest you uninstall through Add/Remove then try again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP