From: Gordon on
On Jun 1, 7:19 am, Joe Nine <j...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Frobernik wrote:
> > Valeriu Bacuta wrote:

> >> This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
>
> > I hate to be predantic but its Javascript actually. Next you be saying PERL
>
> If you're going to be "pedantic" (not predantic) at least get it right,
> it's JavaScript with a capital S.
>
> Predantic is what life was like before the dantic era.

You all fail at pedantic. It's ECMAScript.
From: David Mark on
On Jun 1, 4:03 am, Gordon <gordon.mc...(a)ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Jun 1, 7:19 am, Joe Nine <j...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Frobernik wrote:

> > > I hate to be predantic but its Javascript actually. Next you be saying PERL
>
> > If you're going to be "pedantic" (not predantic) at least get it right,
> > it's JavaScript with a capital S.
>
> > Predantic is what life was like before the dantic era.
>
> You all fail at pedantic.  It's ECMAScript.

Nope. JavaScript and JScript are examples of proprietary ECMAScript
implementations. The aggregate of ECMAScript implementations is
normally referred to as Javascript.
From: Joe Nine on
Gordon wrote:
> On Jun 1, 7:19 am, Joe Nine <j...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Frobernik wrote:
>>> I hate to be predantic but its Javascript actually. Next you be saying PERL
>> If you're going to be "pedantic" (not predantic) at least get it right,
>> it's JavaScript with a capital S.
>>
>> Predantic is what life was like before the dantic era.
>
> You all fail at pedantic. It's ECMAScript.

No, you fail at [being] pedantic. Or you fail at pedantism. Oh, and it's
not ECMAScript, we're talking about JavaScript here.
From: Richard Cornford on
On Jun 1, 10:42 am, Joe Nine wrote:
> Gordon wrote:
>>> If you're going to be "pedantic" (not predantic) at least get it
>>> right, it's JavaScript with a capital S.
>
>>> Predantic is what life was like before the dantic era.
>
>> You all fail at pedantic. It's ECMAScript.
>
> No, you fail at [being] pedantic. Or you fail at pedantism.

Pedantry?

> Oh, and it's not ECMAScript, we're talking about
> JavaScript here.

How could we know what we are talking about as the OP's Subject header
uses 'java script' (and there is no "java script"), with no further
explanation in the message body.

Richard.
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
David Mark wrote:

> "silviu.ilie" wrote:
>> you ?
>
> Well, I talked to Javascript the other day and it hates you too. :)

Please do not feed the trolls.

TIA

PointedEars