From: Rene Veerman on
Hi..

in an effort to write better code i'd like to know good strategies for
unit testing.
automated testing of code.

the fact that my code can undergo rapid changes has kept me back so far.
From: Daniel Brown on
On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 14:29, Rene Veerman <rene7705(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi..
>
> in an effort to write better code i'd like to know good strategies for
> unit testing.
> automated testing of code.
>
> the fact that my code can undergo rapid changes has kept me back so far.

This is a question that comes up now and again on the list. I'd
check the archives (via Google[1]) to get a good baseline, and then
you'll be better-armed to ask more specific questions, since you'll
have at least a general understanding.

^1: http://www.google.com/search?q=php-general+unit+testing

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
daniel.brown(a)parasane.net || danbrown(a)php.net