From: syncing issues syncing on
I want to synchronize my clendar for my desktop to my laptop, I have outlook
2003? I am actually trying to synchronize all with my blackberry curve? Any
suggestions to make this easy? I have the blackberry desktop and i have
synched with my blackberry but now I need my laptop to be synchronized?
From: saymon on

Hi,

To sync different PCs running Outlook, you need to use a third party
software. You can try CodeTwo Public Folders:
http://www.codetwo.com/public-folders/ It is very straightforward and
works smoothly - syncs all data in real time.

If you want to take a closer look at the app before installing it, check
out this 5-minute tutorial video:
http://www.codetwo.com/public-folders/video/

hope this helps

--