From: Buffy on
I am debating between the Verizon iPhone or Nexus One. Any personal
thoughts as to pros and cons would be appreciated!

Thanks.

From: Todd Allcock on
At 06 May 2010 08:06:38 -0400 Buffy wrote:
> I am debating between the Verizon iPhone or Nexus One. Any personal
thoughts as to pros and cons would be appreciated!

> Thanks.

A few problems I can see- first, there is no "Verizon" iPhone- it's
exclusive to AT&T in the USA. None of the 'Verizon iPhone" rumors seems
very reliable.

Second, the Nexus One is an Android device, so you're asking about two
non-Windows based devices in a support newsgroup for Windows Mobile based
phones; the equivalent of asking for advice about Toyota or Honda cars in
a group for Fords! Given that, my answer would probably be forget them
both and buy an HTC HD2! ;)

Kidding aside, I'd recommend you ask this question is the alt.cellular.*
groups.

Good luck!