From: Capri on
I have images in a folder and path is saved in a table called art_master

i want to insert images in a field in select query

im using sql 2008

Thanks

From: John Bell on
On Tue, 4 May 2010 15:19:51 +0530, "Capri" <NoEmail(a)NoDomain.com>
wrote:

>I have images in a folder and path is saved in a table called art_master
>
>i want to insert images in a field in select query
>
>im using sql 2008
>
>Thanks

Hi

This is not possible in a SELECT query, you may want to look
converting the files to be stored in the database using the filestream
datatype, more information on that can be found in Books Online.

John