From: Michael Rudolf on
Am 16.03.2010 21:44, schrieb Mark Lawrence:
> Who actually *IS* running the time machine? Are there any bugs??

My is. And as I'm a lazy hacker: sure. there are bugs. lets just call
them features and move on. nothing to see here ;)
From: Stefan Behnel on
Michael Rudolf, 17.03.2010 00:48:
> Am 16.03.2010 21:44, schrieb Mark Lawrence:
>> Who actually *IS* running the time machine? Are there any bugs??
>
> My is. And as I'm a lazy hacker: sure. there are bugs. lets just call
> them features and move on. nothing to see here ;)

I'll know it, I'll just know it!

Stefan

From: Lawrence D'Oliveiro on
In message <mailman.820.1268725930.23598.python-list(a)python.org>, Chris
Rebert wrote:

I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.
From: Stefan Behnel on
Lawrence D'Oliveiro, 18.03.2010 08:49:
> In message<mailman.820.1268725930.23598.python-list(a)python.org>, Chris
> Rebert wrote:
>
> I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
> see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
> this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
> Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.

I hope you just had a bad day. Threatening others for figuring out your
e-mail address is even worse than posting with an illegal e-mail address.

Stefan

From: Alf P. Steinbach on
* Lawrence D'Oliveiro:
> In message <mailman.820.1268725930.23598.python-list(a)python.org>, Chris
> Rebert wrote:
>
> I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
> see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
> this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
> Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.

Hi.

Chris Rebert didn't reveal anything not already present in the posting he
replied to, and indeed in the posting I'm replying to here.

The headers in the article I'm replying to (yours) look like this:

<headers source="your article">
From: Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo(a)geek-central.gen.new_zealand>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python
Subject: Re: import antigravity
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 20:49:55 +1300
</headers>

One must assume that you were not aware that you're posting your mail address in
plaintext in every article?

Cheers & hth.,

- Alf
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last