From: geno on
I have an Excel spreadsheet of my contacts, and when in Outlook, I am trying
to import them into contacts there. I get the following:
file has no named ranges. in Excel, name the range of date you want to import.
I am using Office 2007 and would appreciate any help here. Thanks
From: Ron de Bruin on

See http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/importcontacts.htm

Note: Outlook 2007 cannot import Excel 2007 files, save the file in 2007 as Excel 97-2003 file

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: Gord Dibben on
In Excel help you could always look up how to name a range.

But see Ron's reply for more detail.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP