From: Alex Hall on
Sorry this is a forward (long story involving a braille notetaker's
bad copy/paste and GMail's annoying mobile site). Basically, I am
getting errors when I run the project at
http://www.gateway2somewhere.com/sw.zip
and I do not understand why. The bad line was working until I added
more import statements. I know my setup is not good, but I cannot seem
to get my own packages to work (putting files in a folder along with
__init__.py). If anyone can explain what I did and how I can fix it, I
would very much appreciate it!! Requires Windows, tested on Vista/xp/7
with python2.6.

From: Gabriel Genellina on
En Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:25:38 -0300, Alex Hall <mehgcap(a)gmail.com> escribi�:

> Sorry this is a forward (long story involving a braille notetaker's
> bad copy/paste and GMail's annoying mobile site). Basically, I am
> getting errors when I run the project at
> http://www.gateway2somewhere.com/sw.zip

Error 404

--
Gabriel Genellina