From: sunlite on
Hi there,

How to get an equation from the ChartSpace control in VB6 ?

I can display the equation by the following code, but I need to get the
equation for further process. Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated!

' Display the equation used to calculate the trendline.
tlSeries1Trend.IsDisplayingEquation = True

' Set the trendline to be a Logarithmic trendline.
tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypeLogarithmic
From: Dee Earley on
On 01/07/2010 01:57, sunlite wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> How to get an equation from the ChartSpace control in VB6 ?
>
> I can display the equation by the following code, but I need to get the
> equation for further process. Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated!
>
> ' Display the equation used to calculate the trendline.
> tlSeries1Trend.IsDisplayingEquation = True
>
> ' Set the trendline to be a Logarithmic trendline.
> tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypeLogarithmic

It's probably best to ask the people that wrote the ChartSpace control.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: sunlite on
but how could the people that wrote the ChartSpace control know my question?

From: Henning on
Wild guess is that they, *will* if you ask them.

/Henning

From: Dee Earley on
On 02/07/2010 12:13, sunlite wrote:
> "Dee Earley" wrote:
>> On 01/07/2010 01:57, sunlite wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> How to get an equation from the ChartSpace control in VB6 ?
>>>
>>> I can display the equation by the following code, but I need to get the
>>> equation for further process. Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated!
>>>
>>> ' Display the equation used to calculate the trendline.
>>> tlSeries1Trend.IsDisplayingEquation = True
>>>
>>> ' Set the trendline to be a Logarithmic trendline.
>>> tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypeLogarithmic
>>
>> It's probably best to ask the people that wrote the ChartSpace control.
>
> but how could the people that wrote the ChartSpace control know my question?

By sending it to them?
They wrote the control so I;d hope they'd know how to use it...
They already know more than us because I'd never heard of it.