From: tt on
in my computer control panal missing how to get this? and system is dead slow
how to speed it?
From: Tom Willett on
Probably by getting rid of all the malware that seems to have infested your
system.

From: Shenan Stanley on
tt wrote:
> in my computer control panal missing how to get this? and system is
> dead slow how to speed it?

Start by giving some information.

Something we could assume: Windows XP - but verify, please.

- operating system
- edition of Operating System
- version (including service pack level) of operating system.
- processor (CPU) manufacturer, type, speed
- amount of system memory (RAM)
- amount of hard disk drive space (total, used and free)
- your normal maintenance regime/schedule

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Leonard Grey on
Your question does not contain all the required information needed for
us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you
have all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
help you are seeking.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

tt wrote:
> in my computer control panal missing how to get this? and system is dead slow
> how to speed it?

Pages: 1
Prev: game exiting to windows
Next: mouse