From: Billns on
On 7/4/2010 1:46 PM, bob the salesguy wrote:
> How do I make the window that shows the ink level in the printer appear each
> time I print?
I wouldn't worry about it.

Personally I've found that the ink level reported for my HP printers is
always lower than what's really left in the cartridges. I've quit
checking the ink level for that reason. HP pops up a message when it
thinks the level is low enough that I need to order cartridges -- I can
generally print a couple hundred pages after that. When the pages are
much too light I know it's time to replace a cartridge or two.

Bill