From: gbpg on
I currently have a spreadsheet that contains many rows of information
exported from another application. In column a I have the same rows repeated
through out which are five rows; starting at row 1 and ending at row 6,
repeated at row 7 and ending at row 12. In column B I have data relating to
the title in column A ,in colum C I have the title for the the data in D.

Essentially what I need to do is the following:

1) copy the data in in column b every sixth row and pasting into the fifth
row
paste the data from the the second row colum c and d into column a and b
into now blank row six (repeated every sixth row through out)
- insert 3 rows after every 6th row and then:
paste the data from the third, fourth, and fifth rows columns c and d into
column a and b of rows seven, eight, and nine (repeated through out)

From: joel on

Can you post the before and aft data?

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

From: joel on

Where do you want to copy the data (in the middle or end of data) and
how many times do you want to repeat the process.

From: gbpg on