From: Daniela G on
Hi there,
I can't install SSIS service on my windows 2003 server.
SSIS service won't show up in the SQL Server Configuration Manager's
services list after i perform a full install from SQL Server 2005 SE
installation CD on my server. During this install I've selected a choice for
'Integration Services'.
I have Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2, standard x64 Edition SP2 installed
on the server.
I am able to run .dtsx package on the server from BIDS, but I can't run the
same script from commandline using dtexec, because there is no SSIS service
running. I get the following error when running the .dtsx package from
commandline: The product level is insufficient for component ...
What is wrong?

- Daniela.

Pages: 1
Prev: Question of Views