From: Tom Sparks on
I have found lib that looks like it dose what i need
How do I integrating this lib into php?
dose php support C++ libs?

http://libnoise.sourceforge.net/tutorials/tutorial1.html#gcc

tom_a_sparks
Light travels faster then sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

From: "Daniel P. Brown" on
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 12:02, Tom Sparks <tom_a_sparks(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I have found lib that looks like it dose what i need
> How do I integrating this lib into php?
> dose php support C++ libs?
>
> http://libnoise.sourceforge.net/tutorials/tutorial1.html#gcc

You could build it as an extension, as some of us have done in the
past. See:

http://www.google.com/search?q=writing+php+extensions

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
UNADVERTISED DEDICATED SERVER SPECIALS
From: shiplu on
Sure.

All you have to do is write a php extension.

Shiplu Mokadd.im
My talks, http://talk.cmyweb.net
Follow me, http://twitter.com/shiplu
SUST Programmers, http://groups.google.com/group/p2psust
Innovation distinguishes bet ... ... (ask Steve Jobs the rest)