From: Amethyst Deceiver on
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Xah Lee <xahlee(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 6, 3:55�am, Peter Moylan <inva...(a)peter.pmoylan.org.invalid>
>wrote:
>> Xah Lee wrote:
>> > Of interest!
>>
>> > � Bascics of Chinese Punctuation
>>
>> This is the first useful Xah Lee article I have ever seen. Does this
>> reflect a change in attitude?
>
>thank you.
>
>you are from the alt.usage.english crowd, and quite new too. I post
>there maybe 3 times this year or last year.

The fact that you think Peter Moylan is new to aue suggests that while
you post here frequently, you don't actually read the group. Poor
show.
From: Athel Cornish-Bowden on
On 2010-08-07 18:10:27 +0200, Amethyst Deceiver
<news(a)lindsayendell.org.uk> said:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Xah Lee <xahlee(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 6, 3:55�am, Peter Moylan <inva...(a)peter.pmoylan.org.invalid>
>> wrote:

>>> This is the first useful Xah Lee article I have ever seen. Does this
>>> reflect a change in attitude?
>>
>> thank you.
>>
>> you are from the alt.usage.english crowd, and quite new too. I post
>> there maybe 3 times this year or last year.
>
> The fact that you think Peter Moylan is new to aue suggests that while
> you post here frequently, you don't actually read the group. Poor
> show.

Peter is, I think, the Dean of AUE, though he seemed surprised when I
suggested this some months ago.
--
athel