From: axl on
so i just have to dowload xp all over again? cuz wen i plug my iphone in says it cannot install, wuts the easiest way of doin this? thanks,if it wud b easier for u u can txt me at 484 769 4782 thanks again

DannyWell wrote:

I was finally able to resolve this issue.
10-Nov-08

I was finally able to resolve this issue. I had to get the original Windows
XP install disk & reinstall Windows XP. When asked if this was a new install
or an upgrade, I chose upgrade so I wouldn't have to reload my other
softwares if I didn't have to. I then installed all updates including SP3. I
no longer get the error listed below and the printer has installed
successfully as well as the iphone.

I hope this helps someone else in the future as this was a very frustrating
error that had little info on the net that actually solved the issue.
Regards.
Danny

"Danny Wells" wrote:

On Friday, November 07, 2008 12:16 PM
DannyWell wrote:

cannot install this hardware
I am getting the following error when attemping to install usb devices
(iphone & a printer) "Cannot install this hardware. An error accourred during
the installation of the device. The I/O operation has been aborted because of
either a thread exit or an application request." These devices were once
installed & working fine but removed at some point & when attempt to
reinstall, I get this error. I tried resetting the usb ports via (delete usb
root hubs, unplug usb devices, unplug machine for 30+minute), tried system
restore to previous point but could not go back far enough to when these
devices worked, rolled back to service pack 2, uninstalled softwares
(itunes), took steps in article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841567.
Since this error occurs on multiple device install, I would assume I have
something corrupted in XP pro. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Danny

On Monday, November 10, 2008 3:45 PM
DannyWell wrote:

I was finally able to resolve this issue.
I was finally able to resolve this issue. I had to get the original Windows
XP install disk & reinstall Windows XP. When asked if this was a new install
or an upgrade, I chose upgrade so I wouldn't have to reload my other
softwares if I didn't have to. I then installed all updates including SP3. I
no longer get the error listed below and the printer has installed
successfully as well as the iphone.

I hope this helps someone else in the future as this was a very frustrating
error that had little info on the net that actually solved the issue.
Regards.
Danny

A Dynamic Progress Bar for Your ASP Page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0f8083d1-4588-413d-a9dd-e93432fd7e84/a-dynamic-progress-bar-fo.aspx
From: Tom Willett on
Wow, hijacking and replying to a years old thread..go, Eggheader, go!

<axl henninger> wrote in message news:201023182419acuraintegra01(a)aol.com...
: so i just have to dowload xp all over again? cuz wen i plug my iphone in
says it cannot install, wuts the easiest way of doin this? thanks,if it wud
b easier for u u can txt me at 484 769 4782 thanks again
:
:
:
: DannyWell wrote:
:
[...]
: "Danny Wells" wrote:
:
:
:
: DannyWell wrote:
:
: I was finally able to resolve this issue.
: I was finally able to resolve this issue. I had to get the original
Windows
: XP install disk & reinstall Windows XP. When asked if this was a new
install
: or an upgrade, I chose upgrade so I wouldn't have to reload my other
: softwares if I didn't have to. I then installed all updates including SP3.
: no longer get the error listed below and the printer has installed
: successfully as well as the iphone.
:
: I hope this helps someone else in the future as this was a very
frustrating
: error that had little info on the net that actually solved the issue.
: Regards.
: Danny
:
: "Danny Wells" wrote:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: A Dynamic Progress Bar for Your ASP Page
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0f8083d1-4588-413d-a9dd-e93432fd7e84/a-dynamic-progress-bar-fo.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Stop Errors XP Home Edition