From: John Jones on
|-|erc wrote:
> consider the statement "this statement is not true"
>
> obviously it's not true,

What is not true?

> which is what it says,

Which what says?

> so is it true?

Is what true?

> consider the statement "this statement has no proof"
>
> obviously it has no proof,

What is the "it" that you want us to look at?

> so is it true?

Is what true?
From: http://meami.org on
Hovenu Musatov wrote |+erc]
|-|erc wrote:
> "Aatu Koskensilta" <aatu.koskensilta(a)uta.fi> wrote ...
> > Frederick Williams <frederick.williams2(a)tesco.net> writes:

> >> Good.
> >
> > Yes. That all mathematical proofs can be formalised is in a sense a
> > triviality these days -- we simply would regard an argument we don't see
> > how to formalise as falling short of the standard of rigour in
> > mathematics, thinking there must be something obscure in it, that some
> > steps must be spelled out more fully, that some detail has eluded us,
> > and so on. This we have learned from experience, a habit mathematicians
> > acquire by osmosis during their formative years. But it can also backed
> > up by various general considerations the sort of which I alluded to in
> > the posts I referred you to.
>
> One must be skeptical when the proof that all informal proofs can be made into
> formal proofs, is itself just an informal proof.
>
> Herc

One must be skeptical after being told one must be skeptical.

http://MeAmI-I.org = - + truth

@each rs=q.e.d. Ptontroika~y
From: http://meami.org on
[LINK] =====yy
http://MeamI.org Allasmum wrote:[iun(a)dj]
John Jones wrote:
> |-|erc wrote:
> > consider the statement "this statement is not true"
> >
> > obviously it's not true,
>
> What is not true?
The statement "this statement is not true" is obviously not true. IT
says so of itself. Obviously it not is not truth.

> > which is what it says,
>
> Which what says?
The statement : "This statement is not true." Is it not obvious th@t
P=/=NP? > That = a-@ tht == P === NP solve[d]np?

Truth / higher truth is not a joke unless it is funny.
> > so is it true?
What true is?
=>
> Is what true?
>

> > consider the statement "this statement has no proof"
> >
> > obviously it has no proof,
>
> What is the "it" that you want us to look at?
The statement P=/=NP.

> > so is it true?

The statement P=/=NP?
> Is what true?
The statement P=/=NP?
h. t.
aquatic
t p://=?
cattepiller
..Compiler-l
Let L be a language in an alphabet live redefined live
in .comprocessing -ge + good thing@s brought to life
From: [LINK] == http://www.meami.org on
On Oct 3, 9:31 pm, "http://meami.org" <scribe...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> [LINK] =====yyhttp://MeamI.orgAllasmum wrote:[iun(a)dj]
> John Jones wrote:
> > |-|erc wrote:
> > > consider the statement "this statement is not true"
>
> > > obviously it's not true,
>
> > What is not true?
>
> The statement "this statement is not true" is obviously not true. IT
> says so of itself. Obviously it not is not truth.
>
> > > which is what it says,
>
> > Which what says?
>
> The statement : "This statement is not true." Is it not obvious th@t
> P=/=NP? > That = a-@ tht == P === NP solve[d]np?
>
> Truth / higher truth is not a joke unless it is funny.> > so is it true?
>
> What true is?
> =>> Is what true?
>
> > > consider the statement "this statement has noproof"
>
> > > obviously it has noproof,
>
> > What is the "it" that you want us to look at?
>
> The statement P=/=NP.
>
> > > so is it true?
>
> The statement P=/=NP?> Is what true?
>
> The statement P=/=NP?
> h.    t.
>   aquatic
>     t p://=?
>  cattepiller
> .Compiler-l
> Let L be a language in an alphabet live redefined live
> in .comprocessing -ge + good thing@s brought to life

*
* Nine October 2009
* M. Michael Musatov
* Algorithm and Natural Pattern Engineering Section
* Symmetry Engineering Department
* College of Earth
* The State University
* Los Angeles, California
*
* M.S. thesis
* Advisor. Dr. Walter C. Christie
*
*
* Program ALPHATEST (FORTRAN 77)
*
*
* This program calculates values of the vapor fraction,
* given equilibrium ratios, Ki, and feed mole fractions,
* zi. It may be used to reproduce experimental results of
* equilibrium flashes.
*
* ALPHATEST calls ALPHACOEFF, BUDAN, ALPHAPLOT, and
* ALPHAROOT
*
* ALPHACOEFF calls subroutine SYMFUNCTION
* SYMFUNCTION calls subroutine DETERM and function FACTOR
*
* VARIABLES: alpha = calculated system vapor fraction
* beta = experimental system liquid fraction
* coefficient = coefficient of alpha polynomial
* Ki = equilibrium ratio for component i *
* molefrac =feed mole fraction of component i
* Ncomp = number of components in feed
* Npress = number of data sets to be evaluated
* Pi = system pressure, psia
* Ti = system temperature, F
* xalpha = experimental system vapor fraction
*
* It is formatted to input zi, temperature, pressure, liquid
* mole fraction, and Ki
*

IMPLICIT REAL*8(a-h,o-z)
REAL*8 Ki(500,100),molefrac(0:100)
PARAMETER(Npress= 16.Ncomp= l0)
DIMENSION alpha(500), beta(500), coefficien(0:100),
@ Pi(500), Ti(500), tarray(2), xalpha(500)
*
* Data Input
*

* The number of components (Ncomp) and the number of data sets
* to be run (Npress) are specified as PARAMETERs'

*
* Open and Rewind Input and Output Files
*

OPEN(unit= 1 ,file='indata'status= 'old')
OPEN(unit=-7,file='table',status='unknown')
OPEN(unit=8,file= 'plot',status='unknown')

REWIND(unit= 1)
REWIND(unit=-7)
REWIND(unit=-8)

read(1,*) (molefrac(i), i = 1, Ncomp)
do 1000 j = 1, Npress

read(1,*) Pi(j), Ti(j), beta(j)
read(l,*) (Kij,i), i = 1, Ncomp)
xalpha(j) = 1.d0 - beta(j)

1000 continue
*
* Choose between single or multiple runs
*
write(6,*) 'Evaluate one data set? enter 1'
write(6,*) 'Evaluate one data set? enter 2'
read(5,*') numsets

if(numsets .EQ. 1) then
write(6,*) 'Enter number of data set for this run'
read(5,*) j
go to 2 100
end if

do 2000 j = 1, Npress

2100 write(7,*) ' '
write(7,*) '
write(7,*) ' RUN 'j
write(6,*) 'J =',j
write(7,2500) Pi(j),Ti(j),beta(j)
2500 format('PIrssure = ',f6.1,' psia Temperature = ,f6.1,' F
@Liquid Mole Fraction = ',f6.4)
*
* Call subroutines
*
* Calculate coefficients of polynomial
*
call APHACOEFF(Ncomp,Npressj,molefrac,Ki,coefficient)
*
* Predict the number of roots on [0,1] by Founier-Budan theorem
*
call BUDAN(jNcomp,coefficientnumroot)
*
* Solve for the roots by Newton-Raphson method
*
call ALPHAROOT(j,Ncomp,coefficient,xalpha,numroot,alpha)
*
* Generate various plots (EDIT the file to remove comments
for specific
* options)
*

call ALPHAPLOT(Ncompj,molefrac,alpha,coefficient,Ki)

* ALPHAROOT has internal output section to compile a table
* listing statistics on the determination of alpha

2000 continue

* Produce this format to plot data points as dots:
* (PLOTFAT=20)
*
* 2
* x(1) y(1)
* x(1) y(l)
* 2
* x(2) y(2)
* x(2) y(2)
* etc.

do 3000 j = 1, Npress

write(8,3500) alpha(j),xalphaj),alpha(j),xalpha(j)
3500 format("2 'j,el 6.9,10x,e 16.9j,e 16.9,10x,e 16.9)

3000 continue

CLOSE(unit=1)
CLOSE(unit=7)
CLOSE(unit=8)