From: Jiri Kosina on
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:

> Move the preprocessor #warning message:
> warning: #warning Attempt to use kernel headers from user space,
> see http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHeaders
> from kernel.h to types.h.
> And also fixe the #warning message due to the preprocessor not being
> able to read the web address due to it thinking it was the start of a comment.
> also remove the extra #ifndef _KERNEL_ since it's already there.

I have applied the patch, thanks Justin for your persistence, and thanks
for reviews while I have been offline, Arnd.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.
From: Justin P. Mattock on
On 07/11/2010 12:39 PM, Jiri Kosina wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
>
>> Move the preprocessor #warning message:
>> warning: #warning Attempt to use kernel headers from user space,
>> see http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHeaders
>> from kernel.h to types.h.
>> And also fixe the #warning message due to the preprocessor not being
>> able to read the web address due to it thinking it was the start of a comment.
>> also remove the extra #ifndef _KERNEL_ since it's already there.
>
> I have applied the patch, thanks Justin for your persistence, and thanks
> for reviews while I have been offline, Arnd.

cool alright.. was wonder if this was correct or not, from this it seems
it is..(if I see anything I'll send it out..)

Thanks as well for being patient with me..

Justin P. Mattock