From: Phil on
I am using a treeview type menu system on an Access 2010 Db. There is a close
button on the menuform which runs RunCommand acCmdExit. All works normally on
the AccDb

If I create an AccDe from this, all works OK the first time I close the
database. On subsequent closures I always get the message "Key is not unique
in collection", then a further message "This key is already associated with
an element of this collection". The lines on the treeview control vanish. The
error appears to occurr after the unload event, but before the close event.

Then the Db closes OK.

Any bright ideas please.

Thanks

Phil