From: Wayne-I-M on
access 2007

In access 2003 I have a table with field that holds a path to an image.
The image is specific to each record so that it displays on forms and reports.

Just trying out the attachment feature in access 2007 and I think (maybe
wrong) that you need to double click each record in the table to load the
image path.

This can't be right ???? can it.

I have upwards of 40,000 images (paths) in my table - they are lift pass
photos for a ski resort, so people don't have to bring another one each year.
They just tap in their client ID and the lift pass is printed.

I use a simple update query to update new records with the path to a
person's picture, this is really simple - but it works and is very stable

Can this be done in Ac2007, or do I need to sit here for the next ten years
clicking away :-)

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.