From: Antonio Broughton on
Hi,

I am new to using ruby, so I am probably doing something wrong, but I
cant figure out what it is...

I am having an issue with just trying to locate libraries for Ruby to
include installed gems...

Some examples:
http://www.pastie.org/1013176

Notice that I have to include the full path to where cucumber is!!!... I
will also need to specify this for _all_ gems I want to use in my
project.

Also, similar thing happens when I use irb:

http://www.pastie.org/1014326

Notice that I also need to explictly specify location of where cucumber
gem is... this does not seem right... is there some global place I
should be looking on where ruby can find its libraries?

I am using Ubuntu Lucid

Thanks
Antonio Broughton

From: Antonio Broughton on
Found out what it was... I juse needed to include:

require 'rubygems'

before I include any gems...

Pages: 1
Prev: Ruby Basic