From: Eric_Dexter on
I noticed that that the link to that section is gone. The page
seems to be there when I use the url that is stored on my computer.
Unrelated but I will mention that It is sad to see that dr dobs python
newsletter has vanished, I enjoyed reading that from time to time.
From: Aahz on
In article <290f2f31-0893-469a-a12c-49eff9ffbf6f(a)y21g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
Eric_Dexter(a)msn.com <Eric_Dexter(a)msn.com> wrote:

>I noticed that that the link to that section is gone. The page
>seems to be there when I use the url that is stored on my computer.

What are you talking about?
--
Aahz (aahz(a)pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx prgrmmng.