From: Thomas Bächler on
Hello David,

After switching from 'make firmware_install' to using the firmware files
from the linux-firmware tree, I received a bug report about missing
firmware files. While investigating, I noticed that the following
commits are in linux-firmware-from-kernel, but not in linux-firmware:

Ken Kawasaki (1):
pcnet_cs: add cis of KTI PE520 pcmcia network card

Michael Chan (2):
bnx2: Update firmwares and update version to 2.0.8.
bnx2: Update 5709 MIPS firmware and version to 2.0.15.

Vladislav Zolotarov (1):
bnx2x: Use firmware 5.2.13

Is there a specific reason why they are missing? Can you merge these
commits into linux-firmware (I did it locally and it went fine, apart
from a minor conflict in the WHENCE file).

Regards
Thomas