From: Stephen Rothwell on
Hi Greg,

Importing the usb quilt series today produced this error:

usb-serial-enabling-support-for-segway-rmp-in-ftdi_sio.patch
error: patch failed: drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c:746
error: drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c: patch does not apply
Context reduced to (1/0) to apply fragment at 1012

I removed that patch for today.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr(a)canb.auug.org.au
From: Greg KH on
On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:42:36AM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Importing the usb quilt series today produced this error:
>
> usb-serial-enabling-support-for-segway-rmp-in-ftdi_sio.patch
> error: patch failed: drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c:746
> error: drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c: patch does not apply
> Context reduced to (1/0) to apply fragment at 1012
>
> I removed that patch for today.

Thanks, yes, this is a known issue, it conflicts with a patch that I
sent to Linus that is already in his tree. I'll resync tomorrow with
the latest -git snapshot and it should work.

thanks,

greg k-h