From: Stephen Rothwell on
Hi Bruce,

Today's linux-next fetch of the nfsd tree failed because I killed it
after waiting for 15 minutes. I can get a connection to the git server on
git.linux-nfs.org, but then it just seems to hang. I will use yesterday's
nfsd tree for today.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr(a)canb.auug.org.au
From: J. Bruce Fields on
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:09:11AM +1100, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>
> Today's linux-next fetch of the nfsd tree failed because I killed it
> after waiting for 15 minutes. I can get a connection to the git server on
> git.linux-nfs.org, but then it just seems to hang. I will use yesterday's
> nfsd tree for today.

linux-nfs.org is having trouble; investigating....

--b.
From: Stephen Rothwell on
Hi Bruce,

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:30:41 -0500 "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields(a)fieldses.org> wrote:

> linux-nfs.org is having trouble; investigating....

Thanks, looks good now. I have fetched and will use the updated tree
today.