From: Jens Axboe on
On Tue, Jun 01 2010, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> Talking about the block tree: can we please get the two writeback
> reverts in? -rc1 is copletly unsuable under heavy I/O loads as it
> stands.

Yes, it'll go out today, it was supposed to land in -rc1 :/

--
Jens Axboe

From: Christoph Hellwig on
From: Stephen Rothwell on
Hi Jens,

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:31:26 +0200 Jens Axboe <jaxboe(a)fusionio.com> wrote:

> Just checked, and it is indeed for-next that is behind... Will update
> it.

Thanks.

BTW, what email address should I now use for you?

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr(a)canb.auug.org.au
From: Jens Axboe on
On Tue, Jun 01 2010, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Hi Jens,
>
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:31:26 +0200 Jens Axboe <jaxboe(a)fusionio.com> wrote:
> >
> > Just checked, and it is indeed for-next that is behind... Will update
> > it.
>
> Thanks.
>
> BTW, what email address should I now use for you?

Either one will work fine, but axboe(a)kernel.dk goes directly here so
just use that.

--
Jens Axboe

From: Stephen Rothwell on
Hi Jens,

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 10:53:11 +0200 Jens Axboe <jaxboe(a)fusionio.com> wrote:

> Either one will work fine, but axboe(a)kernel.dk goes directly here so
> just use that.

OK, thanks