Prev: hea
Next: fali
From: Steve on
How can I make the pages and folders open maximised IE fullscreen on windows
7 please, I would like them to open fullscreen by default. Dragging out
doesnt work nor does F11 as the next time i open it is back to the third
sized screen.
cheers
NR

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Internet
Explorer.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele

"Steve" <northernraider(a)btinternet.com> wrote in message
> How can I make the pages and folders open maximised IE fullscreen on
> windows 7 please, I would like them to open fullscreen by default.
> Dragging out doesnt work nor does F11 as the next time i open it is back
> to the third sized screen.
> cheers
> NR

Pages: 1