From: Ali Asghar Toraby Parizy on
Hi. I have a protected directory in my host. I have configured .htaccess
successfully and it works prefect.
Now I'm looking for a solution to login and logout by a php script.
In my site I have a login page. In that page I set 'PHP_AUTH_USER' and '
PHP_AUTH_PW'. but when I try to open protected directory, user
authentication dialog appears.
How can I do this? What is my error?

--
Ali Asghar Torabi
From: chris h on
Based off what your saying my guess is that the request is not hitting your
php script.

Is the php script in the protected directory? If so what is it's file name
and what url are you hitting for the test?

Chris.