From: Giuseppe on

I previously had an issue with Mcfee on Vista versions OS, is because it
s***t this antivirus messes up you Registry but you can always fix it it
has a simply solution and it will run just fine on Vista but I would
need to know if an erro pops up when you star the machine.
If you like to perform a free online scan with a gud antivirus I would
suggest with TRENDMICRO they are very good
If you wish to purchased a new ANtivirus I would suggest AVG Internet
SEcurity latest version is very stable with Vista Version

--
Giuseppe
Giuseppe's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/163212.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: FromTheRafters on
Hey BTS, you're up!

Circa 2007

Another techarena.in victim posts an important message.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

| Hey BTS, you're up!

| Circa 2007

| Another techarena.in victim posts an important message.

They are truly PITA !

--
Dave

From: VanguardLH on
Giuseppe replies way too late:

> I previously had an issue with Mcfee on Vista versions OS, ...

Oh, you thought anyone was still monitoring that /*34-MONTH OLD*/ thread?
Next time check the datestamps!

http://forums.techarena.in
A leech site pretending to have forums by running a webnews-for-dummies
interface that submits improperly formatted posts through a gateway to
Usenet (aka newsgroups).
From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
FromTheRafters wrote:

> Hey BTS, you're up!

Who, me? <lol>

> Circa 2007
>
> Another techarena.in victim posts an important message.

...two-and-a-half *years* late to reply.

> "Giuseppe" <Giuseppe.43i6jb(a)DoNotSpam.com>
needs a good spell and grammar checker, too.

>> Giuseppe's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/163212.htm
>> View this thread:
>> http://forums.techarena.in/security-systems/674853.htm
>>
>> http://forums.techarena.in

Giuseppe, you are posting in an unsavory Usenet-scraping web forum, to
the alt.comp.virus newsgroup. Google for "Usenet" and learn the real
way.

--
-bts
-Four wheels carries the body; two wheels moves the soul