From: Robert Adams on
For those of you who on a budget who need to visualize audio
waveforms, check out the following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBydVCF4DrY

All we need to do is figure out how to make the equivalent of a
horizontal sync circuit.

Might want to check with your local fire department first ...

Happy New Year!

Bob Adams

From: Eric Jacobsen on
On 1/1/2010 3:16 PM, Robert Adams wrote:
> For those of you who on a budget who need to visualize audio
> waveforms, check out the following link.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBydVCF4DrY
>

> All we need to do is figure out how to make the equivalent of a
> horizontal sync circuit.
>
> Might want to check with your local fire department first ...
>
> Happy New Year!
>

> Bob Adams

I'm trying to think of the equivalent of a Fourier Transform lens for
gas pressure, and make a spectrum analyzer out of it.

--
Eric Jacobsen
Minister of Algorithms
From: Robert Adams on
On Jan 1, 6:37 pm, Eric Jacobsen <eric.jacob...(a)ieee.org> wrote:
> On 1/1/2010 3:16 PM, Robert Adams wrote:
>

> > For those of you who on a budget who need to visualize audio
> > waveforms, check out the following link.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBydVCF4DrY
>
> > All we need to do is figure out how to make the equivalent of a
> > horizontal sync circuit.
>
> > Might want to check with your local fire department first ...
>
> > Happy New Year!
>
> > Bob Adams
>
> I'm trying to think of the equivalent of a Fourier Transform lens for
> gas pressure, and make a spectrum analyzer out of it.
>
> --
> Eric Jacobsen
> Minister of Algorithms
> Abineau Communicationshttp://www.abineau.com- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you could set it up like the basilar membrane in the ear, which
does a spectrum analysis by having a physical resonance point that
varies with frequency.

I would love to have a gas grill with this feature; steaks take 20
minutes with Beethoven, 5 minutes with Bon Jovi.

Bob
From: Richard Dobson on
Eric Jacobsen wrote:
> On 1/1/2010 3:16 PM, Robert Adams wrote:
>> For those of you who on a budget who need to visualize audio
>> waveforms, check out the following link.
>>

>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBydVCF4DrY
>>

>> All we need to do is figure out how to make the equivalent of a
>> horizontal sync circuit.
>>
>> Might want to check with your local fire department first ...
>>
>> Happy New Year!
>>

>> Bob Adams
>
> I'm trying to think of the equivalent of a Fourier Transform lens for
> gas pressure, and make a spectrum analyzer out of it.

Attach it to a set of vibraphone resonator tubes?

Richard Dobson

Pages: 1
Prev: Viterbi Decoder
Next: how to start your reserch