From: ankur on
We use a macro that is stored in the "personal" file in the XLSTART
folder of the local drive. A new employee wanted the macro, so I
copied it to his folder on the network drive and installed it on his
local drive and it works fine, however, my macros now look to his
folder on the network drive whenever I try to run them. I have looked
at the modules in VB and they are all pointed to the correct folder on
my local drive, so why does the macro try to map out to the network
drive? Is there a set-up in Excel that I have corrupted and need to
change?
From: Gary Brown on
Are you sure you don't have a shortcut to your new employee's folder instead
of an actual Personal.xls in your \XLSTART\ folder?
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: witek on
On 3/16/2010 9:36 AM, ankur wrote:
> We use a macro that is stored in the "personal" file in the XLSTART
> folder of the local drive. A new employee wanted the macro, so I
> copied it to his folder on the network drive and installed it on his
> local drive and it works fine, however, my macros now look to his
> folder on the network drive whenever I try to run them. I have looked
> at the modules in VB and they are all pointed to the correct folder on
> my local drive, so why does the macro try to map out to the network
> drive? Is there a set-up in Excel that I have corrupted and need to
> change?

What is a value of

ThisWorkbook.Path
ActiveWorkbook.Path