From: Norm on
I want to start a macros with a button on the excel sheet
where or how do I find this...I was hoping to use a button that looks like
the control button in Access

Cheers!!
From: JLatham on
Use the command button from the Forms toolbox. If your macro is already
written, you can right-click on the button and use [Assign Macro] to
associate your macro with the button.

From: Norm on
Thanks,
I knew it was that easy... its embarrasing LOL

From: JLatham on
No problem, everyone needs a memory jogger from time to time.

Thanks for the feedback.