From: Ellen on
Macros I created using VBA code disappear in future sessions. They appear to
have been created initially in the Personal Macro Workbook
From: Gord Dibben on
Does Personal.xls not open when you start Excel?

Look for it under Unhide in Windows>Unhide.

Is it there?

If not, check out Help>About>Disabled Items

Has Personal.xls been disabled?

If so, enable it and see if your macros are available.

And.................are you sure the macros were created in Personal Macro
Workbook?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP